Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog Review

Reviewing other Blogs

Having fun with English! This blog seemed difficult to navigate. It definitely was for communication between student and teacher. I think if I was a parent or collaborating teacher it would be difficult for me to find homework or other important information.

The Daily Grind- The blog seems very personal. I feel like I am reading another person’s diary. I am wondering why people are so free in sharing their thoughts openly. This brings forth another question, is my blog on public domain or is it just linked to our class? Can people read these thoughts?

The Blue Skunk Blog- I love how her site is set up. It is very nice to view with the pictures and different fonts. The blog questions are interesting and open up questions and thoughts for others to think about.

No comments: